How to make Sea Moss Gel
- Wash hands
- Put gloves on (optional for personal use)
- Take out desired amount of dried Sea Moss you want to use (less is more)
- Clean and rinse Sea Moss. You'll see it start expanding!
- Add it to a bowl with Spring or filtered water
- Squeeze in a slice or two of key lime
- Soak for a minimum of 4 hours. Overnight in fridge is okay
- Sea Moss has expanded!
- Add sea moss to blender (cut sea moss before adding to avoid it getting tangled in blades of blender) Add spring water about the same height or less of sea moss
- Blend until smooth
- Pour into jar
- Refrigerate and you're done!
Please see video below for measurements!