• Hella Healthy's Wildcrafted Sea Moss is sourced from Saint Lucia
• Always Fresh never farmed
Where do I store my Sea Moss Gel?
• Hella Healthy's Sea Moss Gel needs to be stored in the refrigerator immediately upon arrival
• 3-4 weeks in the refrigerator
How much Sea Moss do I take daily?
• 1 tablespoon a day
• After a few days / 1 week you may up your intake to as much as you'd like
• We recommend taking Sea Moss gel in the morning because it may give you energy throughout the day
Can I freeze my Sea Moss gel?
• Yes! We recommend freezing in a freezer safe container
• It will last about 3-4 months in the freezer
• We use priority mail through USPS and it takes 3-4 business days to arrive. Expect delays in shipping due to COVID.
• We soak our Sea Moss in key lime so the final product does not have a taste. Our infused Sea Moss gels taste like whatever they're infused with!
How can I use my Sea Moss Gel?
• A spoonful straight from the jar, smoothies, hot tea, hot cereal, oatmeal, applesauce, hummus, desserts, soups, add it to anything you cook!
• Sea Moss is also a natural collagen: The Original "OG" Sea Moss gel can be used as a face and hair mask
Is Sea Moss gel safe to take if I am pregnant?
• We are not doctors, nurses, nor do we have any professional medical or culinary certification. Consult with your Doctor before using if you take blood thinners, are pregnant or nursing to avoid any allergic reactions
• BUT we have done some research and pregnant holistic mothers say it does wonders for them while they're pregnant. Parents also give Sea Moss gel to their toddlers which is said to help with their brain development
Can I take Sea Moss gel with other medications?
• We are not doctors, nurses, nor do we have any professional medical or culinary certification. Consult with your doctor and do your research if you believe Sea Moss gel may be a problem with other medications you're taking
• Definitely! Feel free to use your mason jar as a water glass, a vase for flowers, to store food etc. Join our recycle program if they start piling up on you!
• Yes! Just soak in water and refreeze them!
• You will notice a foul odor, mold, or change in color